Tuesday, 3 April 2012

2012 Art Journal Calendar

Welcome to my new Inky Blog... created to show off my new passion of Art Journaling.
The following are January, February and March pages for Kate Crane's 366 Days of Art Calendar. Do check out Kate's blog to see  other folks fabulous works of art in progress
The idea is to make a journal page for each month with space to write your journaling.
So far so good as I am managing to keep up nicely.
April will follow shortly.
Hope you like the pages and thanks for looking





Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Cynthia, you've really captured the feel of each months with the colours and stamping
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried this I couldn't keep up, time flew by, so glad you are able to keep up. I really like how you changed the shapes of the days, great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea too, but could not keep up, time flew by. I really like how you changed the shape of the days.Your pages are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also like this idea ..and
    love your blog..will follow

    ReplyDelete